1. This blog is slack. After my last post, I really want to follow up with my thoughts.*
2. We're going on another vacation tomorrow. We'll head to Ashland, WI in the morning and stay at a waterpark/hotel. Then we'll make for the UP Friday morning,where we'll camp at Ft. Wilkin's State Park with my parents and brothers and sisters and all the rugrats.**
3. I'm working like a dog. And still its hard to catch up after the quiet real estate year of 2009. I want to live financially free. (Yes, I should learn more about Dave Ramsey. I'm getting close, I promise.) I am working with the coolest, nicest buyers ever. So thankful.
4. I'm potty training Jack. This might be my least favorite parenting responsibility. Ever. Grrr...***
5. It's a stunningly beautiful summer morning. Mid-70s, sunny, cool breeze. My windows are open for the first time in a long time. Lovely.
Have a great weekend, everyone!
Look for the following upcoming blog posts:
*What I Learned: Why it's Important to Share
**How to Make a Group of 44 Commit to a Summer Vacation
***Potty Training is for the Birds.