Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Choc Chip Cookies


I have a vague feeling I posted this on facebook, but I thought it would be a good idea to post it on my blog too, since it's the place I go to find my recipes.  Who needs a recipe book?  Hehe.

This is my mom's chocolate chip cookie recipe and they're oh, so good.

2/3 cups marg. (I always use butter.)
2/3 cups shortening
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
2 1/2 cups flour
1 cup oatmeal
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
1 bag chocolate chips

Beat margarine, shortening, and sugars until smooth. Beat in eggs. Mix together flour, oatmeal, salt, baking soda and gradually add to first mixture. Add vanilla. Mix in chocolate chips.

Bake cookies at 375 for 8-10 minutes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yum. Chocolate chip cookies are the best.

Laura Jean said...

Make them small (haha, Leanne) and bake them for 8 minutes. Mmmmm...