Monday, February 14, 2011

Some things I love...

This guy has been wearing his 'ninja' costume for two full days. And I love him, although I wish he'd get over his facination with guns, swords, and 'bad guys.'

Brach's Jube Jel hearts. Seriously, these things are like crack. I'm always glad when my grocery store runs out. It happens earlier than you'd think...I'm not the only Jube Jel addict.

A good neighbor. Seriously, I have a neighbor who is always there for me. Cup of sugar, sure. Baking soda, of course. A cup of Caribou on a bad day, she's got it. I'm very grateful for all of my friends who fill my heart with love. I am so very blessed.
Happy Day of Love!


2 comments:

Elizabeth Halt said...

Can't say I've tried the hearts (but OH! you reminded me that I didn't go to the store and stock up on post-V-day-Reeses! sniffle) but the cookies look de-licious!

I love Jack and his costume.

Julie said...

All you need is love...

And a Jack-Jack that looks so stinkin' adorable.