Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Barbara Kingsolver


I'm having a love affair with Barbara Kingsolver.  Of course you know I loved The Poisonwood Bible.  Yesterday (at the beach!), I finished Prodigal Summer.  I loved every minute of it.  Do yourself a favor and read this one too. I'm half way through her book Pigs in Heaven as well, but it keeps getting put on the back burner, since library ones keep coming in and that's one is a garage sale model...

(I picked up Half-Broke Horses and Girl Who Played with Fire at the library this week.  I'm already tired thinking of all the sleep I'm going to miss to get these back to the library in three weeks!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh! A garage sale model. That happens to me, too. And we don't need to talk about how much money in late fees I've paid to HCL. Ouch.

Julie said...

I'm at the library right now. I'll see if they have 'em. Thanks for the recommendation.