Today is better.
1. I slept from 9:30 p.m. - 8:00 a.m.
2. The sun was shining when I opened my eyes.
3. I went to the gym with Cory.
4. The sun is still shining.
5. I'm no longer anxious about my weigh-in.
6. Ed Schultz is getting a TV show.
7. My legs feel good. Not sure if it's the week of exercise or that I shaved them this morning.
8. The sun is shining. (Wait. I might have already said that.)
9. I ran to the mall and the library alone (Libby - I picked up Gorgeously Green)
10. I'm going to dinner with my sister and aunt tonight.
Yep, today is better.