It's been a year since we did this; thought it might be fun to do again. I certainly enjoyed reading my friend's list! I tried not to duplicate anything I put on my list on facebook last year.
1. I won’t eat leftovers. Unless it’s pancakes; I’ll reheat those babies.
2. I love Nutella. It’s probably my favorite chocolate. Shoot. I should have done Laura’s chocolate exchange!
3. I have become comfortable being “liberal.” It’s actually brought me closer to my faith.
4. I have been a Realtor for four and a half years.
5. I grew up in a small town, but have no desire to live in one again.
6. I love entertaining, but I usually have a meltdown a few days before because it overwhelms me.
7. I think that differences in politics sometimes equal differences in values, and it’s that, not politics, that draws us apart.
8. I sing songs to my kids every night when I tuck them in.
9. I love to read, but do it much less now that there’s a TV in our bedroom. That bothers me.
10. My favorite part about parenting is watching my children learn.
11. I think that Modern Family might be the funniest show on TV. Ever.
12. I am living a very charmed life.
13. I use powder laundry detergent. I think liquid is a ripoff.
14. I am not very thrifty otherwise, but am working on that.
15. I am sad thinking about Matty going to kindergarten, but I’m ready for that next stage in life.
16. I love love love contemporary Christian music.
17. I adore being in my thirties.
18. I fell in love with guacamole in 2009.
19. My four-year-old wants to marry me.
20. I sleep with an electric blanket year-round.
21. The boys call my husband “poppa.”
22. I listen to two radio stations: AM950 (I particularly love Ed Schultz) and KTIS.
23. When the kids are in the car, we listen to children’s songs.
24. There is no place I’d rather be than under a palm tree. Anywhere they grow.
25. My favorite color is green.