Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The President

A note from my sweet overseas friend:

"Hi Leanne

So, elections-time again - go tell your friends to be proud of the President! He had REALLY hard odds, and people might be disappointed (the media tell me the Americans are disappointed), but I am convinced that no other person in that chair would have been able to do as good a job as Obama. With any other president everything would have been much worse.

That's all, happy elections :-)"

Boy, I love her.  And the president.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I am proud of the President. :) I wonder if Americans aren't necessarily disappointed in him, but in the government in general. It's been a hard couple of years for many and there's been so much tension. "Happy elections"- it's such a blessing that we get to vote.

Andy said...

I love this. Thanks for the brightness.