Monday, September 1, 2008

Prayers for Gustav's victims...


I cannot understand why one would choose to live in a place that frequently gets hurricanes. Or earthquakes. Okay, I guess I can see that because then you get CALIFORNIA! I'd take CA with earthquakes. I'll take a random tornado any day (but I may re-post about this when it's sub-zero in January). But that's not my point. I'm sending prayers for those in this storm - that they stay safe and that those who left get to return home soon. For those of you from "my board" who have evacuated...my continued prayers. Stinkin' storm.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Halt said...

I can't remember what I clicked on when I found this (I'm getting old, LOL), but I thought I'd say "hi"! It's been ages since I've seen you last - maybe the trip with you and Angie P to Zion to visit Peggy in her new house, after she was married? Man, that was ages ago. You have a beautiful family. :-)

Anyway, I ask myself this same question. Hurricanes scare me.