Monday, January 19, 2009

Men: Tips for Hugging.

Cory made a point on one of my facebook photos (my apologies to those of you who are sick of seeing my pictures in so many places), and it got me thinking. Not sure I have any boys that read my blog, but here are a couple hugging tips. Feel free to pass it to your husbands/boyfriends if you want.

1. Hug her with both arms...even in pictures. Not like this (all of our wedding photos have Cory with his arm hanging at his side like this):

But like this (that's a good hug!):
2. When you hug a girl, don't bend down. It makes it awkward and we'd rather hug you around your tummy or chest.

You're welcome.

7 comments:

Lorz said...

:)

MindiJo said...

Love this! Totally true, too!

Julie said...

Love the photos. That 2nd picture especially of you guys is so darn cute. I can tell how crazy you are about each other! I've heard a lot from Laura that you have a great marriage, an extra thoughtful husband and are very supportive of each other. Wonderful... :)

Andy said...

Have you ever noticed that when you hug someone that you don't know that well, you always hug with your bum stuck out? Food for thought....

Anonymous said...

Haha! I love this.

And, Andrew's comment. That's so true, why do we do it?

Lorz said...

ROFL to Andrews comment- so true! I was actually just noticing that the other day. It's like a shoulder-on-up hug. :D

Leanne said...

LOL I'm sure it has something to do with our physical space. Like you're not going to pull in tight with a stranger, you know?