Saturday, February 21, 2009

Chicken Tetrazinni

My friend Kelly gave me this recipe. I've made it twice now and it's super. Worth sharing!

Chicken Tetrazinni

2 1/2 c uncooked broken spaghetti
1/2 stick butter
3 T onion, chopped
4 oz can mushrooms with liquid
1 can cream of mushroom soup
2 c cooked chicken (I use rotisserie)
1/4 tsp marjoram
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp celery salt
1 13 oz can evaporated milk (whole milk works fine, too)
1/2 c cheddar cheese (I used more)
parmesan cheese

Cook spaghetti until tender, drain and rinse.

In skillet, melt butter saute onion and mushrooms. Add soup, milk, seasonings, chicken and cheese.

Put spaghetti in 9X13 buttered casserole. Pour sauce over top and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.

Bake 30 minutes at 325 degrees.

ENJOY!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm totally going to try this. Your carbonara was delicious, by the way.

MindiJo said...

Looks good. I need to try your carbonara still. I just remembered, I need to email you the Chicken recipe.

Anonymous said...

I just had to say I made this for dinner tonight. We LIKED it! I had made tetrazinni before but this recipe was WAY better! Thanks for sharing!
Angie

Leanne said...

YAY, Angie! I'm glad you liked it...thanks for posting your comment.