My very important Superbowl notes:
- I like the name Roethlisberger. Tanya noted that it takes up his whole jersey.
- The Steeler's head coach is handsome. I googled it; his name is Mike Tomlin.
- I like end-of-game suprises.
- Superbowl commercials rock.
- Those yellow pants are really hard on the eyes. Even with tight thighs.
- I do not like the Steeler's #92. He shouldn't have punched that guy. Meanie.
- I also like the name Santonio Holmes. Cool dude.
(NOTE: Not related to the Superbowl. I do NOT like the name Blagojevich. Aside from the obvious, it's a dumb name - hard to say.)
Good try, Cardinals!