Thursday, October 2, 2008

My family


I'm so proud of this picture. I'm so proud of my brothers and sisters. They're all such lovely people. Some of you are going to see this as my mom's Christmas card, I'm sure, so sorry to her for ruining the surprise. We started a message board this last year for all of us to chat. Some of my siblings and in-laws were skeptical, but it's been a riot. As life changes, I feel so lucky to live in the age of the internet. I strongly recommend you set one up for your friends and family, too!

6 comments:

MindiJo said...

Wow! Thanks for sharing that. Your family has changed! I couldn't tell you who is who of your three youngest brothers. That's a great picture.

Anonymous said...

That's exactly what I was thinking!(what Mindi said) I can't believe they are all that old! It's fun to see them again, even if it's only a picture.
Emily
It's great to see what's going on in your life too, Leanne.

Anonymous said...

What an excellent photo!!! Thanks for sharing!

*Cyndi

Anonymous said...

I was going to copy it to 'my family' blog but since you said your Mom is going to use it for her Christmas card, I won't spoil it for them. I have been a lurker on your blog for awhile. Love, Aunt Karen, your Mom's sister (I was going to say Karen K but that wouldn't tell you much!)

Elizabeth Halt said...

great photo

Anonymous said...

Very nice picture, you all look so healthy and happy! Hi Shari! (well, everyone else, too, but had to say hi to my bud!)