Thursday, October 16, 2008

TGFM

Thank goodness for Mindi! Okay, out with it. How many people are lurking here through Mindi's blog?? Glad to have you! I absolutely love finding people who I've known in my life here...thanks for de-lurking (anyone know if that's the correct internet term?). Anyway, if you're hanging around, now's a good time to come forward. In fact, there's a bag of Amy's Blend Caribou coffee in it for you...in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Remember, the key to beating breast cancer is early detection!

(Those who have already de-lurked will be in the running for this delicious coffee!) I'll do the drawing on Sunday!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I be a lurker here? I love good coffee:)Amy

Elizabeth Halt said...

no wonder there is a mammogram van coming to work, LOL

Anonymous said...

Way to keep things interesting, dude!

~Laura

Anonymous said...

Freguent lurker, long time lover.

Do I qualify to win?

Love,

Your husband

Leanne said...

A mammogram van!? Didn't even know they had those. :) Keep 'em coming (the delurkers AND the mammograms!).

MindiJo said...

Ahh, how sweet! That wasn't what I was expecting when I popped into your blog. I feel so special. Love it that your hubsband commented on your blog. He totally deserves coffee (or something else hot...) My husband has never commented on mine. Guess what he's gonna hear tonight? "Okay, buddy, Leanne's husband comments on her blog..." :)

Elizabeth Halt said...

tell you what - if you pull my name, you can give it to your husband/you. I have not yet grown up enough to enjoy coffee, LOL

Sharyn said...

Coffee will pull me out of lurking everytime. :) I thoroughly enjoyed the drive your tractor to school post, btw...I had to show the kids - look kids, that's where your Pa went to school! LOL

Anonymous said...

I'm loving 'catching up' with you through your blog!

Love those pictures below of Jack. That top one is too, too cute, sad face, and all.

Not sure if I'm in, since I commented before, but hey(!), it's worth a shot for coffee! ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm always like three weeks late on everything....