Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Peg's Blog!

UPDATE: If you didn't figure this out or don't know me, Mindi, and Peg very well...there is a very nice explanation written on Peg's blog. She never really started one, Mindi and I started one for her (my sister Laura's idea). Truth is, she's been doing stunts like this all her life and calling them BFLs (Big Fat Lies) and it was delicious to be able to pull the biggest BFL of all time on her. She, as she always does, responded with gracious hilarity. It's been a very fun few days!

YAY! Peg (Penny-no-e) took my advice and started her own blog. It promises to be great fun, because if you read my feature about her, I already said she's hysterical. Click below to check it out; welcome to the blog world, Penny!

Peg's Blog

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I.cannot.stop.lol!

Anonymous said...

I tell ya - can't stop either!! Babysitters Club, ha ha!!
Shari

Anonymous said...

See Len! You are so busy working on my blog, you don't even have time for your real one. Tsk....I'm craving a good picture of you when you worked at the DQ.

Laura Jean said...

IT IS NOT EVEN THANKSGIVING YET- WHAT'S WITH THE CHRISTMAS THEMED BLOG????????

Leanne said...

I love Christmas. And it's only a month and five days away so there.