Friday, November 7, 2008

Update by way of pictures!

It's that time of year again! Here are Matty and Cole checking out the Sears Wishbook! Matty wanted Cole to circle every toy in that book for his Christmas list. They had a great time looking at it today...

We had family pictures taken a couple weeks ago. My friend Jen is crazy talented and took these pictures. I realize you can't see them clearly, but hopefully you'll all find your way to my house to see them on the wall someday...

Thanks to Katie for this picture I won on her blog last month! I LOVE it. I hope it's okay that I reframed it with a frame I already had...it's on a bigger wall, an I wanted it to take up a little more space. The wall behind it is brown and it looks amazing. This photo of your photo does not do it justice, but I am so happy to have it in my home. You are very talented and I'm proud to display it!
Have a great weekend, everyone!


5 comments:

Laura Jean said...

Is that Family Ties frame the one from Kirklands? It turned out so cute! Where did you put up?

P.S. I wonder if you're babbling to Cory now that we're not on the phone anymore...you're mind is a-runnin'!!!

Leanne said...

Yes, it's the one I got at Kirklands. I'm really happy with it. I actually think I'm going to move my clock and put it there, I want them to be easy to see.

PS No, he'd never listen to me very long. That's why I get long-winded with you. I'm going to bed now, though :).

Anonymous said...

Your family pictures turned out great! Your friend did a really nice job.

Elizabeth Halt said...

The family photos are great!

Katie said...

You have such a beautiful family! I love those pictures. And yes, that's quite alright with me that you reframed it! :)