Tuesday, July 14, 2009

And then, inevitably...

...my world of friends collided. Get this:

Laren lives in New Mexico. She is my friend Mindi's next door neighbor, and Mindi's FB friend. She has a friend Laura that she went to college with. She saw Laura on my FB friends list and sent me a message to ask me how I knew her. Laura and I met online in an Expecting Club when I was pregnant with Matthew (she has a little boy born the same time.) So, the only logical thing to do was to become Laren's facebook friend. (Kudos to you if you were able to follow all of that!)

Astounding. Lovely. Add it to my List of Blessings.

4 comments:

ethiopifinn said...

i had to read it twice, but now i got it and i like it. that is only 1 degree of seperation.

MindiJo said...

And you are blessed by that. You would be even more blessed to know her IRL. And vice versa.

Laura said...

No way!!! I am always amazed how small this world is that we live in. Laren is an incredible girl.

~ Junkyard Jennifer said...

That is so cool!