Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Status Updates

Leanne...

...finished that bag of Twizzlers as fast as she thought she would.
...loves guacamole, but wishes avacados were calorie-free.
...is going to Itasca State Park tomorrow.
...loves her new camera.
...'s photography subjects are getting sick of pictures.
...doesn't care.
...misses Laura's bed. Wait. I don't think that was it.
...misses Mindi's blog. Heehee.
...feels slightly guilty about having internet access. Slightly.
...is over her guilt.
...is enjoying vacation!
...will fill you in later...

2 comments:

Lorz said...

If you slept in my bed, you would miss it for real.

MindiJo said...

Yeah, but the fat in avocados is good for you. That's how I always jusitify it. Trust me. I LOVE guac. And I eat a lot of it.

I knew you'd miss my blog! ;)