Friday, March 6, 2009

Self Portrait

I got tagged for this by Mindi. Here I am, as I was when I read her post. Remember, she lives in New Mexico, hence the tanktop. You'll always find me bundled in a sweatshirt here in Minnesota. You know it was warm today, because I skipped the turtleneck. :)


This was a surprisingly difficult picture to take. Guess my arms aren't very long.


I now tag: Katie, Joanna, and Krista. You're supposed to take three pictures of yourself. Right now. As you are. Then post them for us to see!

5 comments:

Elizabeth Halt said...

beautiful. and of course, I love the hair!

Lorz said...

Aw, my cute sista!

Jo said...

LOL! I'm so sad I didn't take a picture when I first read this post! I'll give you a description of what you would have seen: Long sleeve, tie-dyed t-shirt that Rob got free from a drug rep. It says "Angiomax" (a drug) right across the chest. I'm sure it had some snot or spitup on the shoulder from the baby. Add to that some smeared mascara under my left eye, from rubbing it. It would have made a beautiful picture. Too bad I missed it. :) Love ya, Leanne!!

ethiopifinn said...

love the middle photo and kudos on the back of the head shot...long arm! you still look so young, she sighs :)

Krista said...

Woo! Love the second picture. :)