The first time I read this, I couldn't even breathe I was laughing so hard. Hope you enjoy:
How to keep a healthy level of insanity at work:
1. Page yourself over the intercom (don't disguise your voice).
2. Find out where your boss shops and buy exactly the same outfits. Always wear them one day after your boss does.
3. Make up nicknames for all your coworkers and refer to them only buy these names. "That's a good point, Sparky." "No, I'm sorry I have to disagree with you there, Chaichi."
4. Send an email to the rest of the company telling them exactly what you are doing. For example, "If anyone needs me, I will be in the bathroom."
5. "Hi-Lite" your shoes. Tell people that you haven't lost your shoes since you did this.
6. While you are sitting at your desk, soak your fingers in Palmolive.
7. Put up mosquito netting around your cubicle.
8. Put a chair facing your printer, sit there all day long and tell people you are waiting for your document.
9. Arrive at a meeting late, say you're sorry, but you didn't have time for lunch. During the meeting, nibble on raw potatoes.
10. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask them if they want fries with that.
11. Encourage your colleagues to join you in a little synchronized chair dancing.
12. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "IN."
13. Determine how many cups of coffee is "too many."
14. Develop an unnatural fear of staplers.
15. Decorate your office with pictures of Cindy Brady and Danny Partridge. Try to pass them off as your children.
Double Dog Dare You.